Use them for T-shirts, signs, mugs, stickers, scrapbooks, vinyls, decals and more!
💥 HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES 💥
No physical item will be shipped to you.
The purchased files will be available for download after payment is confirmed.
For immediate confirmation of your payment, please pay by credit card.
To access your digital files, go to MY ACCOUNT > DOWNLOADS and look for the list of products available for downloading.
If you need more information please visit: https://chikipumcutfiles.com/faqs/
• SVG: the best vector file you can use with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Make The Cut (MTC), Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) and Brother Scan and Cut “Canvas” software.
• DXF: another type of vector file that should be used with Silhouette Basic Edition.
• EPS: a vector file that can be used with Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Inkscape and other design softwares.
• PNG: Clipart file with a transparent background
• JPG: Clipart file perfect for printables or Iron on Transfer.
You may not sell all or part of these files in any form as a digital download.
IT’S FORBIDDEN TO RESELL THESE FILES AND/OR DIGITAL PRODUCTS THAT USE THEM!
• Create physical products for personal use or for commercial use in small businesses (up to 100 times per listing bought).
• Share, sell or distribute our digital files in part or in whole in any way.
• Create new digital printable items for resale.
• Upload our files, or elements from them, on “print-on-demand” websites.
• Change or alter the digital art in any way and claim it as your own.
• Transfer the ownership of our files.
It is your responsibility to consult the USPTO database and research trademarks on any item you wish to sell.
Due to the digital nature of these files no refunds will be given and all sales are final.
To check our full FAQs list please check: https://chikipumcutfiles.com/faqs/
By purchasing these files you agree to the full terms and conditions listed above.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have before or after ordering.
Thank you! 😃