This is a PRINTABLE file for an Elf Vaccination Card in PDF format.
Let’s help the little ones understand the importance of having a vaccination card, to stay healthy and Covid-19 free this Christmas, by playing with this pass from their Elf friend.
💥 HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES 💥
This is a digital product that you must download.
No physical item will be shipped to you.
The purchased files will be available for download after payment is confirmed.
For immediate confirmation of your payment, please pay by credit card.
Once the purchase is approved, you will have access to download the files.
To access your digital files, go to MY ACCOUNT > DOWNLOADS and look for the list of products available for downloading.
If you need more information please visit: https://chikipumcutfiles.com/faqs/
Your digital download is compressed in .ZIP folders to save space and reduce download time.
You must unzip your .ZIP folders before you can use any of the files they contain.
File types included in your downloaded zipped folder:
- 1 PDF file in LETTER size (8.5 x 11” – 215,9 x 279,4 mm)
- 1 PDF file in A4 size (8.3 x 11.7” – 210 x 297 mm)
You can personalize the following:
– Elf’s name
– Household Family Name
– First Dose
– Second Dose
All other text and page design are NOT editable.
You may use this file for multiple printings.
SOME ITEMS TO NOTE
Your purchase will be ready to print and edit as soon as you complete your order.
Customizable fields on the vaccination card are easy to edit in Adobe Acrobat Reader on your personal computer (this software if free for you to download at Adobe’s website)
This file cannot be edited on a mobile phone.
The font style is NOT editable. All other text and page design is NOT editable.
The PDF is designed with NO background color.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Add the item to your cart.
2. Purchase the item (pay by credit card for instant approval).
3. After your payment has approved you can download your file under MY ACCOUNT/DOWNLOADS.
4. Download the zip file to your computer and uncompressed it.
HOW TO EDIT THE FILES
1. Open the PDF file with ADOBE ACROBAT READER on your computer.
NOTE: If you cannot open the file, make sure that you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer.
If it is not installed, you can download it for free . Here is the link to go the Adobe Downloads page: acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html
2. Personalize the Elf Vaccination Card by clicking inside blue box and typing recipient’s name and the envelope clicking inside blue box and typing Elf’s name,
Household Family Name, First Dose and Second Dose data.
The font style, all other colors, and fonts may not be edited.
3. Print the personalized Elf Vaccination Card on a color laser or color inkjet printer. If you experience trouble printing, in the print dialogue box, make sure that “Document” (not Document and Markups) is selected in the dropdown menu. You can also print them at a commercial print store.
This Elf Vaccination Card and artwork has been designed by CHIKIPUM and is copyrighted by CHIKIPUM.
This purchase is strictly for non-commercial. PERSONAL USE ONLY.
You may print many copies as you like in your home, business, or a public place.
You may NOT resell, reproduce, distribute by electronic means or profit in any way from this design.
Files may not transmitted, forwarded, shared or resold, in whole or in part.
I don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Due to the digital nature of these files no refunds will be given and all sales are final.
To check our full FAQs list please check: https://chikipumcutfiles.com/faqs/
© 2020-2021 CHIKI PUM Cut Files 💥
By purchasing these files you agree to the full terms and conditions listed above.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have before or after ordering.
Thank you! 😃