To download your files please follow these steps:
1) Click on the MY ACCOUNT option, found in both the top menu and the bottom menu of the platform, to view your account profile.
2) You will see that you have several options to choose from: Dashboard, Orders, Downloads, Address, Account Details and Logout.
Click on the DOWNLOADS option.
3) A list of the designs you have purchased and can download will be appear.
In the DOWNLOAD column on the right, you have a BLUE BUTTON for each design you have to download.
4) Click on the BUTTON of the file you want to download.
A pop-up window will open for you to choose in which folder on your computer you want to download your compressed .ZIP files (normally you should choose Desktop, Downloads or Documents folders).
Please note that for each file you have purchased, you will also receive a .PDF file called README - LEER with important information and all the most common FAQs (if you have more than one you do not need to download them all, as they are all the same).
Once you have downloaded all the .ZIP files, you must go to the folder where you chose to download them and proceed to unzip each one.
As a result after unzipping you will have 1 folder for each design you have purchased. This folder contains the same design in 5 different graphic formats (SVG, DXF, EPS, PNG and JPG), so that you can use the one that best suits the printing technique you have chosen.
We only sell digital products. No physical item will be shipped to you.
Your files will be available to download once payment is approved and confirmed by PayPal.
For immediate confirmation of your payment always pay by credit card.
• Make right click on file
• Select Extract All
• Select the location you would like the file to be placed
• Select OK
• The file is now ready to use.
On an Apple MAC computer:
• Just double click on the zipped folder.
On an IPHONE or IPAD:
• Open the Files app, then find the ZIP file you want to uncompress.
• Tap the ZIP file.
• A folder is created containing the files. To change its name, touch and hold on the folder, then tap Rename.
• Tap to open the folder.
On an ANDROID device:
• Open Files by Google Files Go.
• On the bottom, tap Browse.
• Navigate to the folder that contains a .zip file. Select the .zip file.
• A pop up appears. Tap Extract.
• You’re shown a preview of the extracted files. If you want to delete the .zip file after extraction, select the “Delete ZIP file” checkbox.
• Tap Done. The extracted files are saved in the same folders as the original .zip file.
A new page will open inviting you to pay with PayPal.
You must enter your email or mobile number and click on the NEXT button (if you want you can open a free account, which will allow you to buy faster and easier next time, but you are not required to do so).
The next window will show the option to register with your PayPal account or otherwise below you will see a form that you will have to fill in with all your personal and credit card details.
Click on the Accept button and you will be able to finish your purchase paying with your Credit or Debit Card.
IT’S FORBIDDEN TO RESELL THIS FILE AS IT IS IN DIGITAL FORMAT!
• Create physical products for personal use or commercial for small business use (up to 100 times per listing bought).
• Share, sell or distribute the digital file in part or in whole in any way.
• Create digital printable items for resale.
• Upload our files, or elements from them, on “print-on-demand” websites.
• Change or alter the digital art in any way and claim it as your own.
• Transfer the ownership of the files.
• SVG: a vector file for cutting machines like Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Make The Cut (MTC), Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) and Brother Scan and Cut “Canvas” software.
• DXF: a vector file that can be used with Silhouette Basic Edition.
• EPS: a vector file that can be used with Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Inkscape and more.
• PNG: a 300dpi high-resolution photo file with a transparent background.
• JPG: a 300dpi high-resolution photo file perfect for printables or Iron on Transfer.
Depending on where you want to apply our designs, you will need a cutting machine, an inkjet printer, or sublimation printer, and also special heat on transfer papers in order to use any of our digital downloads.
If you need another format, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
And be sure you open the file within your program.
Upon request we can personalize our store files with small changes.
It is still an SVG file and works the same way but your computer has just assigned that SVG’s to be opened in a browser.
If you want to use this SVG file with Cricut Design Space (or other cutting machine's software), you must upload the HTML file from within the Cricut Design Space application itself, then select the thumbnail of the recently uploaded HTML file and click button to add it to the canvas.
Click HERE for a more complete and detailed explanation.
Please note that we are only able to save in JPG, PNG, EPS, DXF, SVG, and PDF.
You can even extract (unzip) to the download folder if you have a compatible app to extract (unzip) the files on your device (such as iZip). Note that using an extraction program like iZip, to download and unzip the files, will only allow you to unzip and view the files. You will need to use the appropriate cutting machine software, compatible with your mobile device or computer, to view and use SVG files.
Since I am a mom and have a family to care for I can’t always respond immediately.
But I promise to answer you back within 24 hours.